Monday 12 March 2012

4 Interim Targets

1. When writing exams, pick out and use examples from the text to support my answer which will hopefully secure the level 4 answers that I am aiming to achieve.

2. Ensure that all my work is done on time and done to the best of my ability.

3. Finish my MEST: 2 coursework to the best of my ability and focus on achieving top grades for both pieces of work.

4. Practice writing answers under timed conditions so that in the real exam, I can ensure that I can write a much stronger case study response to secure a top grade.

1 comment:

  1. peermarked by Niemah seyedzadeh l3.

    www- you used a range of strong media terminology and media theorists to back up your points.
    ebi- could have used Blumler & Katz Uses and gratifications.
    Use more examples.

    points to consider
    -you've spoken about colour and their connotations
    -you've used about hegenomic values
    -you've spoken about moral panic and how its used throughout the media text.
    -you've used non-diegetic sound
    -you've spoken and music
    -talk more about other styles and techniques (e.g voiceovers)
    -use uses and gratifications theory (Blumler &Katz)
    -you could talk about viral marketing and how they advertised their campaign.
    -talk about the protesting
    -how and why the child is used throughout the 3 minutes of the video.
    -type of shots
    -use of images, what do they connote? why were they used? how does this take part in making the audience want to donate.

    ReplyDelete